Tuesday 14 March 2017

Five Parsecs: Doctor Mollusc and the Fardle Fanatics



For some time now I have been thinking of getting back into playing Five Parsecs and last week I did just that.  In order to kick start my interest I have decided I need a big bold new Arch Enemy to give flavour to the games. Hence the leader of the Fanatical Fardle Fanatics, Doctor Neand Mollusc. A larger than life, and just about anyone else, character.








I have to admit that I cannot claim responsibility for the inception of Dr Mollusc, no, my son came up with the character some 16 years ago when he was a nipper. But the idea of the good Doctor has stayed with me for all that time. along with a few other characters which will be making an appearence in the future.



Dr Neand Mollusc
and the Fardle Fanatics



Character

Equipment
Talents
Draw
backs
Quater
master
Doctor Mollusc
Rattle Gun,
Powered Suit,
Alien traits: Brutal, Shocking Appearance
Poor motivation
Armoury
Shell Gun
Fanatic Boss
Auto Rifle

True Believer
Over Eager
Disposables
2 demolition charges
Fanatics
Hand Gun
True Believer


Arco
Fanatic
Hand Gun
True Believer Brutal





No comments:

Post a Comment