Wednesday 15 February 2017

Pwork Wargames: Frostgrave Gaming Mat


At the Beers of War event at the weekend I had the chance to pick up a Pwork Wargames games mat and I am very glad I did. Been thinking about trying one out for some time now and since the ones we used in the tournament were up for sale I decided I it was too good an opportunity to let pass by.



Excellent details.


Here it is laid out with all the terrain I have made for Frostgrave over the last year or there abouts.






















I was keen to see how all the smaller pieces of terrain like barrels and crates that I have made sat on the mat. Would they work, well I felt they did, so very impressed.




All in all a big thumbs up for Pwork Wargames.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really nice! I want to ask if it can be used for Flick em Up. Does it stay well outstretched?

    ReplyDelete