Monday 13 February 2017

Mordheim: Building Challenge Final Post

Having set myself this challenge a very long time ago I think its time that it was finished. Here are the painted buildings all set out and pictured individually and as a group. This is rather a large photo shoot, Be Warned :-)















































I had originally constructed these to give to my local club the Wakefield Warriors, but I have to say I have had second thoughts.

The reason being that I see on a regular basis how terrain is damaged in the post battle scrum of packing away and I am not kean on leaving terrain there that will get ruined and which took such a long time to make.

 I have left loads of Necromunda/40 K terrain and that is suffering, some of my more personal pieces I have brought home. Its not anybodies fault its just what happens at clubs, I've seen it happen for the last 20 years. So these will be available to use but only when needed and I will store them at home so I can use them too.

1 comment:

  1. As a bit of a follow up to this post, almost 2 years on now, I did leave them with the club and they are standing up very well. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has viewed this post, all 3383 of you, making it my most popular post by several thousand. Thank you very much :-)

    ReplyDelete