Thursday 1 December 2016

MUMG: Toad

Not posted for the past few days due to storms destroying my phone cable, meaning no landline and no internet, but the BT engineer came today and all is well with the world (ish) once more.

I have been trying to make my way through some of the Marvel miniatures that I bought as I had made the promise to myself that until all the models I have are painted and have been played with I was not prepared to buy any more. Hence I completed Toad.



These were taken on my new phone of all things!


I had terrible trouble with his tongue which I ended up creating from GS as the original was just too long, I also kept his colour scheme as basic as I could. Have to say Toad was always one of my least favourite Brothers, but he came in the box, so what you gonna do eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment