Wednesday 9 November 2016

Frostgrave: Small Terrain

I have had a huge amount of good quality cardboard coming into the house in the last few months, what with beds, kitchen appliances and sundry other irems being delivered. As a result I have horded quite a bit of card, much thrown away however (how will I live with myself!)

Anyway, yesterday I started to make some terrain pieces for Frostgrave, will probably end up at the club as I don't have the space at home. Although I will be trying to keep them small, so I may hold a couple back.




Will make some more of these sort of ice stacks.






Really like this combo, will be interested to see how this looks later in the process. This one I am likely to hold back.








The next stage is to cover these in either PVAcrete or some spare artex I have left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment