Saturday 3 September 2016

MUMG: Avengers and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

As was promised the people "what purvey stuff" over at Ebay did indeed get my purchases to me by Thursday this week and I am impressed with them.

I bought, The Brotherhood of Mutants.




And to go alongside Cap, I bought Vision, Black Panther and Hawkeye, as these were my most favourite Avengers as an 8 - 10 year old back in 1970/72.



I also bought another Essential Avengers comic book collection of issues from the time, I already have the previous 2.



It may well take me some time to get them all painted but I will start as soon as possible. I am looking forward to playing a game with them.

They are lovely miniatures, very carefully sculpted, if a little thin in places. Pinning may have to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment