Friday 22 July 2016

Morheim: Building Challenge for July and August

I may well have bitten off more than I can chew here. My challenge for the next month is  to build some very quick ruined building models so the fellas over at WWarriors have something to play on.
I'm aiming to create 10 buildings to begin with, I think that should be manageable.

So here we are at the very beginning, for the last couple of months I have been putting photocopier boxes, due to be recycled at work, into a cupboard and then got to roughly cut them into shape to create the single and multistorey buildings.


I will also need to make 10 ladders and 5 walkways at least to make this lot playable.



Now comes the hard part, actually cutting the materials, cat food boxes look good, and gluing and painting the project.

When a substantial part of the project is underway I will post an update

No comments:

Post a Comment