Sunday 19 June 2016

KOW: Dwarf Army cards

As you may have noticed I have a love of cards, whether its for Warhammer Quest, the original, or Kings of War or Frostgrave I have been making cards for some time now . These I have been playing with for a little while, but not really finished them, so here they are now in all their glory, so to speak.







Magical Artefacts I made half size so that they can be tucked inside the Dragon Shields and keep the units and their item together, also so I can reuse items between armies without any extra work.



The artefact and unit cards together.




These are the cards I used in the last game I played against Luke over at WWarriors, only properly finished. Well I say properly but I do feel they could do with a bit more shading but I have a ceiling to fix so I need to get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment