Sunday 24 April 2016

Castle Steps


I have for quite a while now been wanting to create some castle steps, for use in Frostgrave/Mordheim and when I use the castle in general.


So I made 2 slightly different sets of steps.



One alternates and ....



....the other is pretty much straight.


Added a few lolly sticks to this one, not really sure why, may do another with buttresses at these points.


They can be placed together I suppose, I did this just for a bit of fun really, doubt if they will be used like this.



This is how I intend using them.











And this is how they were made.


Poly blocks stacked and glued together, each 1 cm smaller than the last.


Covered in PVAcrete and mounted on a hardboard base.







I think a couple of spiral ones would look good too.



No comments:

Post a Comment