Sunday 14 February 2016

Mordheim: Scatter Terrain Drawings

While I was visiting parents at the start of the week I had some time to settle down and do some drawings for some terrain I plan to make for myself and for the Wakefield Warriors club.
I have already made lots of crates and barrels in the past but never put them together on a base.


So I will be making MDF crates and fimo barrels/vases/packages etc and mounting them on hardboard bases similar to the illustrations here, but not for a while as the buildings are my top priority, will be posting an update on them soon.


Thought about these for a variety of uses, but mainly as decorative terrain that brings life to what can be a boring gaming area.


Recent barrels from fimo, not too bad when painted up.


No comments:

Post a Comment