Saturday 29 August 2015

IHMN: Town Photoshoot

Set up all the terrain I have been putting together for In Her Majesty's Name. I added the new doors and the machinery/engine pieces, holding them on with blue tac.

I think they work generally but really feel I need about 3 or 4 larger silo's or industrial feel pieces to give the town a more obvious Steampunk feel. Also after some thought I will be making some boards with different steampunk themed flooring areas to tie the buildings together.

When these are finished I'll be doing the same for Frostgrave with the same buildings and lots of snow!

See what you think.




























5 comments:

  1. I've been looking forward to seeing it all together and it doesn't disappoint! Wonderful! I'm very interested to see what you do with the flooring as I often feel I could do with something cobblestone/flagstone like for both IHMN and Frostgrave but I'm not sure where to begin. Perhaps, you can do a 'How-To' for beginners like myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strangely enough I'm actually thinking about that right now, been making a few sketches and presently thinking about making some separate boards with, as you suggest, cobbles and metal grates. Some square and some circular, perhaps with a bit of mechanical feel. I'll take pictures as I go along and post how it develops. Frostgrave has been giving me similar problems :-)

      Delete
    2. Great. Looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Really gives off a dark and brooding victorian vibe, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Its a start, still feel they need further sections added, but not this month :-)

      Delete