Sunday 19 July 2015

ClashOTF: Bix Molko's Retinue

Recently I have been thinking of creating a small retinue of miniatures (a bit like an Inquisitors retinue) having been inspired by the Saga of Clarke over at Lasers and Broadswords, Alexander Wasberg's excellent blog.

So I had Bix already in mind and I knew that I needed a PSI and I fancied a sort of Bounty Hunter type character.

Then I found a metal model wolf that I had converted from a Warmaster Goblin rider, I had just removed the goblin. I decided it would make a good companion for the PSI character. Been watching too much Game of Thrones!

Finally the PSI herself is inspired by Clone Wars; a Togruta female.

And here they are:


From left to right: Lobo, Mila Donah, Bix Molko and Laertes Lunis.














5 comments:

  1. Nice, always like seeing animal companions and the likes. Must be a leftover from playing too much Diablo 3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, I always like the idea too, especially since I have a border collie and five cats!

      Delete
  2. Hm, Im sensing a Battle Pack article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice little retinue to be sure. I'm looking forward to seeing what they get up to! thanks for the shout out as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Alexander you deserve it, really enjoy reading your blog :-)

      Delete