Saturday 20 June 2015

ClashOTF: Swarm Shoot

This morning I had an early start so got on with finishing off the Swarm 10 mm models (they are actually about 12mm) I have been making for about the last 3 weeks. So I couldn't resist taking a load of shots of them in action. Should be a game coming along some time soon.







Made the larger miniature, not sure what it is yet, some sort of bio-tank, from a GW Genestealer miniature all swopped about.









Craters are by GW, very nice but a bit flimsy for me, I'll be mounting them on board sometime soon.







I watched Starship Troopers so many times with my kids and played the game when I was a lad that couldn't resist setting up this siege.  Looking at it I am going to have to get the film out again and sort out a model of the base the Troopers actually defend in the movie.










3 comments:

  1. Looking fantastic!
    Your Swarm look like some sort of thing straight out of Dead Space. Yeurgh.. some of those troopers are going to have bad dreams after that fight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ivan, I thought they came out alright too, I have some slightly smaller warm miniatures on the way as well, the first 5 are made, just need painting :-)

      Delete
    2. That would be Swarm not warm, although it is quite close here today :-)

      Delete