Saturday 9 May 2015

Five Parsecs: Fanatics

Here are my group of miniatures which will be the core group of Fanatics in my Five Parsecs games. These were originally a Necromunda gang my son ran back in the late 90's.

Gimp was their leader
Kragoth, ganger
Malakai, ganger
Visse, juve
Addonno, juve
Beavis Jnr, juve

I think it speaks reams about his early childhood that he should give his gang such an unusual set of names, that and some of the things he may have seen on TV. (I will have a word with him.) :-)

Apart from redoing the bases, there has been little for me to do to these fellas, of course I made sure my son did not intend using them anytime in the future! I especially like the one with the home made flail, there should be more of those.












Homage to Wolverine. 








4 comments:

  1. There some rather strange bits on them Gordon, but that's what happens when a 12 year old puts them together, some have GW ork arms and quite odd poses,but I like them. Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figures look excellent :-)
    If it's any consolation, I had a Necromunda gang where every figure was named after a heavy metal song. They were called the "Metallibangers".
    If it's any consolation, it sounded cooler when I was 16 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we all do stuff like that, don't worry :-)
      I had a Delaque gang called the Wild Swans, only because my "then" wife had been reading the book at the time, figure that one out? All the characters had Chinese type names. One was definitely called Akira, still have the models and they will make an appearance in a Five Parsecs game at some point :-)

      Delete