Thursday 21 May 2015

Cavern Cards

These cards I have been making for quite a while now, but I have struggled to get them finished. However I will soon have a reason to use them so it felt only right that I should get on with them.

I drew the basic card, both sides, photocopied these designs, then cut and glued them onto card and coloured them by hand. I had to write all the info on them by hand too, but I find it quite theraputic to be honest. Also I like the hand made quality as opposed to computer made cards, which I have played with making in the past but find it just too faffy to be bothered with.









I still have a couple of cards to make, but these will do for now.


The question is, where do the ladders lead?


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful concept! And I love the cards...they really look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta, I like making them, despite what I say, the final cards work well with the boards/Quest vibe and the different types of home made stuff keep the game alive for me and "she who must not be named" :-)

      Delete