Saturday 7 March 2015

First Try at the SS Sulimann

Thought I would have a go at laying out the wall sections I have made to create the floor plan of the SS Sulimann. Bit of fun really but I thought could be quite useful for boarding actions and other ship based activities.

Not a great set of pictures as my proper camera ran out of juice so these were taken with my phone. Hence a rather limited flash, and terrible focus.

I think the whole structure needs to be wider so that all the rooms can be accommodated easily. Then I will need to create some furniture to make the place look a bit more realistic.


The Bridge.





Engineering, sick bay and communal area.








Not sure if this is the best way to represent the ship or whether some sort of floor plans could be used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment