Tuesday 30 September 2014

INQ28 Boards Concept

Been working for a while now and thinking a lot about making a set of boards for INQ28/Necromunda  and I have finally decided, I think, how I am going to approach creating the 3D sections.

I am going to be using the Deadzone folding table I created months ago now as a base to lay walls and doorways rather than actual boards.



I had a bit of an epiphany the other day, I had been thinking about making separate boards to play on, I had umed and erred for quite a while. So the epiphany was realising that I already ahd a board, one I had spent quite a lot of time creating. So my doors and walls will sit on this gaming board. I think it will work, but need to experiment until I am certain.

Here are the doors and sample walls I have made so far. They are all made from foam board with card, wood and wire added to them to give them a more sci-fi feel.















2 comments: