Thursday 21 August 2014

Mutant Cows?

Well on my list there is:
{Well there aren't any Mutant Cows thats for sure!}
Da list:
4 Juggernauts with warrior riders
6 Deamonettes
3 Dragon Ogres
3 Beasts of Nurgle
6 Chaos Champions
3 Gorgons
1 Cockatrice
3 Giant Scorpions
4 Ghosts
5 Wights
10 Tomb Guards
3 Wraiths
10 Black Orc Champions
1 Liche

Now what you are about to be aparty to is how I often make my larger models.
My friends laugh heartily when they see what I have made. I can only hope that this raises a smile with you.

This is how I begin modeling what ever it is I am making.
The cows that I got off ebay for a few pounds were initially bought to make further Razogor, but they didn't quite work for me, so they went in a box till something popped up.... Dragon Ogres!


So I removed the head and added blue tack to see if it was possible to make something like a Dragon Ogre, I liked they look of them as they would fit in with my Beastman Army.







This last is give you the idea of scale.
Next stage is to replace the blue tac with miliput and green stuff. I'll make one to begin with then I'll have an idea of how to complete the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment