Friday 20 June 2014

Characters and Huts

Here are some pictures of the latest bits of work I have been doing for Quest, still trying to add to number of possible characters I can offer. I am doing this because I'm hoping to encourage some of my friends to have a go at playing. I'm working on the idea that the more options they have then the more likely they'll find something to draw them in or encourage them.


My version of the Elf ranger, made out of various bits.


A Bard, based on a very old wood elf musician.


Knight or Paladin.


Wizard.


The whole group together in front of some buildings.




My very new smaller shack. I realised that I would never be able to have all the buildings the same size as the cottage design. So here is the smaller shack design- going to make 5 of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment